OK, for the last Cherry Bomb of 2017, I present my top 10 market, business and personal predictions for 2018. Here goes.
1. The new Fed Chair Jerome Powell will reveal some personal trait that we can tease mercilessly.
2. The SPX will close somewhere between 1400 and 3200.
3. Bitcoin will jump the shark, and all the cool kids will find a new cryptocurrency to follow.
4. The term “jump the shark” will be replaced by “Fargoed the bank” by aforementioned cool kids.
5. /CL will touch $65.
6. The Preston Ranch will be duck-free, but a new species will take their place.
7. Some trader will file the first harassment suit against the VIX.
8. Propelled by box office success, Wonder Woman will be elected to the U.S. Senate.
9. I will surpass Uruguay’s per capita consumption of beef of 124.2 pounds by personally eating 150.
10. The apocalypse will not happen, and /GC will not trade above $1650.
Have a Happy New Year from all of us a doublerainbow!